Home Directory Calendars Advertise Contact Us Parent's Club
Survive a PC Disaster with Carbonite Online Backup! Free trial to get you started-no credit card required.
Why Risk It? Protect your files with Carbonite Online Backup. Easy set-up, automatic backup, simple restore. Start your free trial!
5 Reasons to Try Carbonite
1. Losing your most valuable files is a very real possibility: every year, 43% of computer users lose irreplaceable photos, emails, documents and financial records.
2. Your files aren't safe unless your backup is up-to-date and stored securely in an offsite location. Fires, floods, theft and other natural disasters can render onsite backups useless.
3. Carbonite is so easy; it's automatic, continual and won't slow down your PC. Best of all, recovering files from any computer is quick and hassle-free.
4. Everything is secure: your files will be encrypted twice using the same technology as banks, so only you can see your files – guaranteed.
5. Risk-free trial: Try Carbonite FREE for 15 days. No credit card required.
Vital statistics to consider:
What the Press says:
A Small Program on Your Computer
Carbonite installs a small application on your computer that works quietly in the background looking for new and changed files that need to be backed up. It looks and feels just like part of your computer, and is integrated with your desktop so there's no new interface for you to learn.
Easy and Automatic Backup
When your computer is idle, Carbonite automatically backs up your new and changed files. You don't have to do anything! When you're using your computer, Carbonite goes to sleep so it will never slow you down or interfere with your internet connection.
Privacy and Security
Carbonite double encrypts your files, just like banks, so you can be sure your files are safe and only you can see your files- guaranteed. We even give you the option of keeping your own encryption key.
Fast Simple Recovery
With Carbonite, file recovery is quick and hassle-free. If you accidentally delete or otherwise lose files, it takes just a few clicks on your desktop to get them back. If your computer is damaged, stolen or "just dies" and you lose all your files, just visit Carbonite's website from a new computer. Within minutes you'll be able to begin restoring all your files.